Tuesday, May 13, 2008


I would like to share an exciting ministry opportunity with you. During my first summer in Hungary, in 2005, I had the joyful opportunity to room with Jen Cassel. She and I have become wonderful friends and I was honored to be a bridesmaid in her wedding last year. Jen and her husband, Joe, are a committed Christian couple whom God has called to work with Campus Crusade for Christ.

There are 110 million college students in the world who need to hear about the Lord. Joe and Jen’s vision is to turn lost college students into Christ-centered laborers. Their outreach will be in Albany, New York reaching out to 65,000 students at 23 colleges and universities.

I believe that God will greatly use them to touch the lives of many students with His love and forgiveness. Like many other missionary organizations, Campus Crusade staff members have the responsibility to develop a team of financial partners who provide the necessary finances for their outreach, including salary and business-related expenses. Currently, Joe and Jen are developing their support.

I would love for you to join me in supporting this committed young couple who is doing the Lord’s work. Please prayerfully consider joining their support team. Contact me if you would like more information on the Cassels or on supporting them. I would be happy to put you in contact with them.

Thank you again for all of your prayers. God is doing amazing things here in America, and around the world!

~Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home