Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dear Friends,

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. I'm taking things one day at a time. I am praying every day for the Lord to show me why He brought me here. I am struggling to find joy in anything and having a hard time getting used to the ministry.

During the next two weeks, I will be spending all day everyday with my team mates in English classrooms all over the city. We will be advertising for "Winner Take All", a huge evangelistic outreach on October 13. Please pray for the team, that our talks would be effective and that we have a big turn out for the event. Pray for Andras, who will be sharing the gospel that night, and pray for the ears and hearts of the students who will be hearing the gospel that night.

Please pray that I continue to be faithful and obedient to the Lord. I'm struggling with my role here, but I am trying to lean on the Lord as much as I can and continue to do what I am asked.

Thank you for all of the encouraging emails and letters. It's wonderful to know you are thinking of me.

All my love, Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home