Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dear, Dear Friends,

I need your prayer right now. These past few weeks have been very hard for me and it would really help to know that my loved ones from home were thinking of me.

I am struggling here in Hungary. I am incredibly homesick and really having a hard time figuring out why God sent me here. I am sad all the time and can really feel the devil attacking me. I feel inadequate in my work and am having to really fight the urge to quit.

Please pray for my strength. I am really, really doing all I can to lean on Christ right now. But it is so hard when I feel like this all the time. Please pray that I remember that all I need I already have in Christ. I need to be strong in Him.

Also, please be in prayer for friendships. It's hard for me here in Hungary without my trusties and I pray that the Lord would bring new Christ-centered relationships with people here in Hungary.

Thank you for your prayers. They are more precious to me than you could know.

All my love, Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home