Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Hi! Welcome to my blog :)

I started this in order to share with you on a regular basis what is happening to me while I prepare for and eventually arrive in Hungary to work with Campus Crusade for Christ.

I am praying to leave June 21 and be in Budapest for at least a year. The ministry I will be working with promotes an abstinance based AIDS awareness lifestyle for high school students. I will spend most of my days speaking in classrooms and meeting with teens one-on-one to share with them the love and grace they can receive from our Lord and Savior.

I hope to update this page regularly with prayer requests, pictures, and stories about what is happening in my life as I begin this process. Enjoy the ride :)



Please direct any and all commentt and/or questions to ldmathews@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home